Stoney Creek Hospitality is committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and staff. Your safety is our highest priority.
Stoney Creek Hospitality constantly evaluates our COVID-19 response to ensure we abide by all local laws and meet or exceed the latest guidelines on cleaning, sanitation, and hygiene practices provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Note: In accordance with local law, some hotel services are not available until further notice. We offer a complimentary to-go continental breakfast or limited-item breakfast served by our hotel team in place of our regular breakfast buffet (service varies by location). Food and beverage regulations vary by county, so please contact the hotel directly for more information about breakfast options and bar availability.
OUR COMMITMENT TO GUESTS
Stoney Creek is committed to providing our guests with the highest standard of safety and cleanliness. We have implemented the following policies and procedures to protect our guests in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Hospital-grade cleaning solutions are used to clean and sanitize all guest rooms and public spaces. Public spaces are cleaned with increased frequency.
- All staff undergo a temperature check and complete a health screening questionnaire upon their arrival at work.
- Breakfast is pre-packaged or served to guests by trained hotel staff (service varies by location).
- Masks are highly recommended and required by law in several locations (see Mask Mandates below).
- 6-foot physical distancing is highly recommended and required of the hotel staff.
- Persons feeling sick with COVID-like symptoms are asked to stay home.
OUR COMMITMENT TO STAFF
We meet daily to review the latest information available to help keep our team members safe. We provide CDC-recommended cleaning supplies, gloves, and hand sanitizers to team members. All employees are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well. In the event staff or staff family members become sick, Stoney Creek management conducts contact tracing to mitigate further exposure.
OUR COMMITMENT TO FAMILIES
YOU ALL are our family! We will do everything in our power to keep you safe through this challenging time. Know that Stoney Creek Hospitality will be here when you, your co-workers, your friends, and your families are ready to travel.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SMART TRAVEL REWARDS MEMBERS
We know that earning Smart Travel Rewards Points and Tiers is an important way to reward your loyalty to Stoney Creek. We also understand the need to stay home with loved ones during this time.
- Member points will not expire unless there is no point-earning activity for 24 months.
- Status level downgrades will be suspended until January 2022.
CURRENT MASK MANDATES
While visiting Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center, we expect that all guests and employees will cooperate with any local government mask mandates. The locations listed below have a mask or face covering requirements in effect:
- Columbia, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- La Crosse, WI
- Wausau, WI
- Grand Lodge Hotel & Waterpark in Rothschild, WI
Thank you. We are very appreciative of the overwhelming support we have received. We will continue to update this page to communicate the ways we support the safety and well-being of our guests during the COVID-19 pandemic.